MeltDB - Metabolomics Software Platform
MeltDB is a web based framework for the storage, analysis and visualization of metabolomic datasests and their integration with experimental data from transcriptomics, genomics and proteomics.
Please also have a look at the MeltDB website for general information.
Important information for users of Firefox 3
NEW: MeltDB ScreenCast Tutorials
MeltDB Tutorials & HowTos
- Upload your chromatogram data in netCDF, mzXML or mzDATA format.
- Organize your chromatograms in replicate groups.
- Combine your chromatogram groups to experiments.
- Review your raw datasets and evaluate the quality of the chromatograms.
- Upload your preprocessed results from Xcalibur.
- Define your experimental factors according to the recommendations of the MSI.
- Perform chromatogram alignments using the star like feature based approach of MeltDB..
- Detect peaks in your chromatograms using MeltDB..
- NEW: Annotate Retention Indices manually..
- Search in MS databases and generate Observations for your Peaks..
- Perform the MeltDB profiling analysis..
- Run PCA analysis on sample experiment.
- Converting Thermo Finnigan RAW files to netCDF format
MeltDB Sample Scripts
MeltDB login page
Please send an e-mail for account requests or questions concerning the use of MeltDB to: meltdb[AT]CeBiTec[DOT]Uni-Bielefeld[DOT]de
For bug reports, please use our bug reporting system BugZilla.