Jump to navigation Jump to search
Uploading your chromatograms
- Login to the your MeltDB project using your authorized account:
- MeltDB login
- Make sure you have the rights to import experimental data. If you are unsure, please ask your project maintainer.
- To organize your chromatograms, please select 'Organize Chromatograms in Chromatogram Groups' from the start page. The chromatogram group dialog will show up.
- Enter a unique name for your chromatogram group and select one or more chromatograms from the list. Define the type of your group: Technical replicates, Biological replicates or simply Replicates.
- Click the 'Create' button to define your group. The chromatogram group information will be displayed in the browser and you will be able to e.g. navigate to your grouped chromatograms.
- To define the next chromatogram group, click on 'Create' in the action menu to the left or go back to the main page context and start over.